How can swollen lymph nodes under the chin be treated?

Hello. I’m having difficulty with having swollen glands under my chin my tongue also haturned White which seems to be gone now and when swallowing I feel like a lump in my throat. Let me preface this by saying I had a terrible stomach bug about 6 weeks ago and my appetite has been limited. I went on the BRAT diet for a while. But I’m still not attracted to a lot of foods and keep burping really strongly. I’m also feeling like I have a cold coming on. I’m. A bit of a mess. Should I go to the dr and get antibiotics. This type of thing has not happened to me before.
Thu, 8 Mar 2018

It can be generalized viral Infection condition. H. Pylori also should be ruled out by urea breath test.

Posterior pharynx examination also should be done as you are feeling like lump in throat. If needed from swollen gland Fine-needle aspiration (FNAC) can be taken to rule out nature of lesion.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami