How can swelling on the collar bone be treated?

my right collarbone has a lump, where it begins, and the whole bone is swollen, so it is larger than the collarbone on my left...my left collarbone is normal.....i have no pain.....i fell down some stairs a year ago and was in severe pain in my left shoulder, arm and hand....hydro and physical therapy helped,and i thought i had recovered.....until i noticed the swelling about 2 months ago.....it looks like i have osteoarthritis....i have arthritis in my hands and knees.....and i think in my neck from the fall ...my neck is always painful when i turn my head.....i am 81 years old.....my question is what , if anything, can i do about the swelling in my collarbone, as it is very noticable....
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Probably you had fracture of collar bone when you had a fall and now it's healing hence the bump. kindly take X-ray.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.