How can swelling in the feet be treated?

I need a medical opinion. I had an emergency procedure Sunday. A hematoma on my labia and once lanced it was a blood clot the size of a golf ball and quite a lot of blood. I then an HR later had to be rushed back because the blood clot that formed busted and I hemorrhaged. I am anemic and slowly healing. Tonight my feet started to swell and my toes. Badly. What should I do
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

What emergency procedures you undergone? This may be due to trauma secondary to abortions.

Please check for deep vein thrombosis or cellulitis by Doppler study. elevate the limbs, use compression bandage and antibiotics in case of infection. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.