How can swelling in the cheeks and jaw be treated?

I was recently hit multiple times, I have a black eye, swollen cheek, jaw, lips and the entire side of my face is numb. It has been since Tuesday night,so approximately 4 days. I have no feeling in my lips and I cannot open my mouth more than maybe an 1/8” or1/4”.
Thu, 22 Mar 2018

Your current symptoms are considered an emergency. You should go to the emergency room as soon as possible to get the appropriate diagnosis and treatment. It might be a case of allergy reaction or stroke.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Albana Sejdini