How can stomach ache followed by diarrhea be treated?

I have stomach pain followed with direa that looks like powder.its been going on for more then 4 days and it’s getting quite annoying. Feels like my colon I gonna fall out and my lady parts feel like I’m menstrating,but I am not I finished that on May 14t.i went to er they didn’t help and I don’t know what to do or what I should do. Please help me find an answer so I know what to e tested fo with my primary doctor.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are having diarrhea since 4 days.

So to do further work up for that stool routine micro examination and occult blood test should be done.

USG abdomen scan also advisable

Hope this will help you

Consult physician for examination