How can stomach ache and spitting up blood in a child be treated?

Hi my name is Della and my son Michael is 11 years old and I have taken him to every doctor around in Welch west Virginia he is having stomach pain and spiting up blood he has been thought a ct scan and xrays and blood work he barely eats and drinks anything what can I do to help my baby
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Blood in vomiting can be due to ulcer in stomach, eusophageal varices, or some times due to epistaxis. Baby Michael needs admission as he is not able to eat. the symptoms stomach pain can be due to ulcer or liver disease. Detailed exam and history is needed followed by the investigations. Cause specific management will be needed to handle the situation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.