How can stomach ache and nausea be treated?

I ate Salmon at a restaurant on Thursday, felt stomach pains on Friday and Saturday with no relief from Pepto or ginger ale. A long night of waves of stomach pain and staying in the bathroom with pain, and typical thinking it was all out. Today same symptoms, pain and going to the bathroom, some nausea.
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You are having acute indigestion problem or gastroenteritis like condition. Take rabeprazole for week. Avoid excess spicy foods and smoking. Cooked oatmeal help in soothing stomach. Drink more water. Ofloxacin plus Ornidazole combination drug can be prescribed for seven days. Sporolac can be prescribed along with.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.