How can stomach ache and constipation be treated?

hi I am suffering from stomach pain from many years. I consulted many doctors bt no result. I also also suffering from constipation and sometimes I went 5-6 times a day. I am also suffering from urine and stomach infection whenever my water is changed.Please suggest. Thanks
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Rafaximine can be prescribed to treat bacterial overgrowth syndrome empirically. Cooked oatmeal help in soothing stomach. Avoid excess spicy foods and smoking. If urine infection present than urine culture can be done to choose specific antibiotic According to report.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.