How can stiffness in the neck be treated?

I was playing around with my boyfriend and he picked me up and threw me(not With much force) and the bed lying in the floor and my head bounced off the bed and jolted back up and now my neck hurts when I turn to the side and it feels somewhat stiff. This happened about 7 hours ago and overall I feel fine, just uncomfortable. Should I go to the nearest hospital to get checked out if I don t feel better tomorrow?
Fri, 13 Jan 2017

I do understand your pain and discomfort.

1) As per your history now take a Combiflam tablet and give heat to the affected area every hours.

2) Tomorrow do a routine neurological physical examination which will ruled out injury.

I hope I was able to address your query. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to write to me. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks,
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo