Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can sores on my body be cured ?

Hi, I have sores on my back that won t go away, and more are forming, at first i thought it could be acne but i believe its more now, also my skin appears to be much paler now, and hair growth on my body seems to be increasing, I also have several other things, i could add. I m 16, Male.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
This could be due to dandruff.I advise you to visit your Dermatologist and get examined.If it is a local skin condition or dandruff there are treatment options available which are very effective.
You should maintain good hygiene and avoid pricking any lesions that appear.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor