How can skin burn in the ears be treated?

im panicking because (brace yourself for ultimate stupidity) i read that i could put a warm saline solution into my ear to clear up blockage because ive had muffled hearing in there for a while now and the water was too hot and immediately burned very badly and now i cant hear out my ear at all
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Immediately consult an ENT surgeon and get an otoscopy( visualisation of inner part of ear) to visualise inner part of ear. Do not install anything to the ear. You can apply soframycin ointments to external pet of ea like pins and ear canal.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.