Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can sinus be treated in children ?

My daughter has had sinus infections in the past. She is eleven and over the last four days she has been having headaches in her temple sharp pains across her forehead when standing jumping and bending forward. She s not really bunged up and doesn t seem to have a blocked nose. Is it her sinuses?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
by your history it seem to be sinusitis .
get x-ray done for waters view for sinusitis .
start steam inhalation
nasal dicongestant
oral amoxycillin antibiotic
and paracetomol for head ach
Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thank you for asking through
This can be due to ear infection. nasal block is one of the main symptom for sinusitis.With a torch it will be visible through the nostrils.consult a physician if the pain persists
dr.devidas vellodi 9747480903
Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor