How can sharp pain under the ribcage on right side be treated?

I was washing my hands in the bathroom and I got a sharp stabbing pain in my right side under my rib cage and a hard time breathing and I can’t stand straight and it hurts to sit and kinda hurts to lay down and im really worried because I’ve been like this for 20 minutes and it’s not getting better and I’ve taken medicine for it and I have a heating pad on the pain I just don’t know what to do
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Sharp pain in the right side of the chest may be due to acute cholecystitis or cholangitis which may present like sharp pain at the tip of the ninth rib, aggravated on deep inspiration.

Other possibilities like right side pleuracy or right renal caliculi etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Use tablet Tramadol. Get it done ultrasound abdomen immediately and consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.