Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
130 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can severe pain in the right foot be treated?

Hello, Around 10th years ago in my right foot I fractured the fourth metatarsal. Last week I was walking on uneven ground and slipped slightly. After that the top of my foot has lightly turn blue and it is very painful. Should I go to the emergency room for an x-ray.
Fri, 23 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
The signs of blue color and acute pain should suggest a possible fracture or legament trauma, so you should go to the emergency room for and x-ray and an orthopedic evaluation.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have extreme pain of my left foot. It hurts to bear full weight on it. But there is no brusing. It feels like it s under my 3rd and 4th...