How can severe pain be managed?

I am in to much pain need a specialist to go over what I am on. I can not live in this pain. some thing is wrong. I get worse every day and run out of meds and never abused them. I am on Fentanyl 100 patch every other day. And I am in so much pain my blood pressure is high and my body heats up this I Believe the med goes in me quicker and this is not good . I also take oxy 15 (180) a month this is a tick tack I need 30 45 is ok but any more gives me E D. This I do not wont . I would like to go on 75 Fentanyl patch every day this I believe will go in me slower and go on 30 oxy every 4 hours. Until I can get a stimulate . I have multiple pain % neck fusion both arms need total reverse replacements very bad back and testicular cancer pain. Need a qualified Doctor to talk to.
Thu, 15 Nov 2018

Consult a physician and get evaluated.

You can consider higher end analgesics like Hydrocodone or Oxycodone.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,