Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How can severe menstrual cramps be treated ?

Hi I am 15yrs old and have been suffering from severe menstrual pain for the past 3 days. Medicines are of no use. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
it is commen complain in female.but it can be managed by exercise proper food and ofcourse medicine.use mag carb 200 it decrease pain .
thanks fr using HCM forum
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.In teenage girls at times this is common.Keep patience and take analgesic for pain as per need.Take light diet,more of liquids and take rest in case of severe not worry this will not be permanent feature.You will be fine.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor