How can severe earache be treated?

i cleaned my ears with peroxide and sucked jt out with a bulb syringe. And now my right ear is in excruciating pain. I even put a few drops of sweet oil in the ear. It kept draining withalot of wax coming out but has stopped now. This pain is horrible
Fri, 5 May 2017
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post,I would advise that you should not put any medicine or oil by yourself in your ears. This may cause harm.
I would recommend that you should get yourself clinically examined by an ENT specialist for planning your further medical management.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Regards. Thanks.