How can severe depression be managed?

.. I have battled depression all my life, I don t dwell on the bad childhood I lived. I have always been strong minded and felt with anything alone. But lately I have such bad depression and don t know how to deal with it. I m not self destructive type. But I m filled with such anger and rage, and I can t get any help. Live with pain everyday I wouldn t wish on anybody. I m worried I m getting to a breaking point and will snap. Never hurt anybody innocent. Can t say the same for woman, child, and animal abusers. I despise them and think about how bad I want to hurt one as much as they hurt others and let them suffer like I do. All I ever done is help people and been shit on so much. Here I sit alone in the world.
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Depression is caused due to deficiency of neurotransmitter in our brain. When at young age you faced such situation you were able to fight because of sufficient production of neurotransmitter in brain; but now that capacity is affected. To overcome it you need medication which will suffice the amount needed for your body. Once you are in right frame of mind these thoughts will stop bothering you. Consult nearby neuropsychiatric center for help. Make sure you are not alone try to be with someone close to you, share your thoughts, sleep for adequate time, have healthy meals on time, involve in activities you used to enjoy earlier.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.