How can severe acid reflux be treated?

Hello
I have been suffering from acid reflux and have been taking 4 to 5 zantac a day along with gavestcon
I always feel like someone is choking me.. I throw up after meals in the last week and have pain in my stomach throat etc.
I have a hoarse voice and am fainting weight. I feel awful
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per the severity of the symptoms, this is not normal gastric upset condition, it can be erosive gastritis, ulcer, hiatus hernia with GERD or else.
* In our clinic, we recommend a thorough evaluation with upper GI endoscopy and relevant investigations to reach at the root of the issue and manage accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.