How can sensitivity on the right side of the ribcage during pregnancy be treated?

Hi, During and after pregnancy, I ve had rib sensitivity on the right lower side. Massages in that area hurt so good, that super soar muscle kind. I thought it would right itself over time, but it s been five or six months. Most of the time it doesn t bug me, unless I do a certain motion, or push on it. Anything I can do to treat it?
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I think your problem cones from gallbladder and is not related to pregnancy but is just a coincidence.
You may have colecistitis or gallbladder stones.
You have to do an ultrasound of gallbladder to see it and a total blood count and biochemical liver tests.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.