How can scabies be treated?

i have had scabies recently and thought that i got rid of them but my head is itching this time where before it was on my back chest and legs you cannot but pymethrin on your scalp and hair can you and could this be something else i had it for awhile before because the urgent care misdiagnosed me with shingles but my whole body pretty much itched intensly and i had little bumps on me this time i cannot see any becuase it is on my head
Mon, 9 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Kindly get yourself reviewed by the concerned doctor in view of lice infestation or dandruff or psoriasis in the scalp area.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.