How can retroperitoneal sarcoma with kidney metastasis be treated?

My aunt , 57, is suffering from Retro Peritoneal Sarcoma, 4th stage. The docs have left any hope of chemo or anythin. A tumor is said to be found near her hear and another near her kidney. They(the docs) say ayurvedic help might be possible in helpingng her. Could you suggest anythin, anythin at all that could help her revive?? pls!
Mon, 11 May 2015
Radiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

Sorry to hear your aunt is having retroperitoneal sarcoma with kidney metastasis. Retroperitoneum is the area which is the bed of the kidneys. If cancer is found in this area and has infiltrated the kidneys then possibility of a surgery is difficult. It is best to proceed with chemotherapy and radiation therapy and extend survival of the patient.

Many cases of retroperitoneal sarcoma might respond to chemotherapy and radiation therapy and control the aggressiveness of disease. Unfortunately the survival in this condition is difficult for more than 2 years. Ayurvedic treatment also has a doubtful curative function in this tumor. Please discuss pain management methods with her doctor and provide her with good nutrition and supportive care. Please do not worry.