How can residual urination stinging sensations with diarrhea be treated?

I caught gonorrhea of the urethra in December. I was treated for both chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time. Then I came back because the symptoms of stinging in the urethra didn t go away. The gonorrhea has been cured, but there is still a slight clear discharge from my urethra. They have tried azithromycin, levaquin, an antibiotic in the form of a shot, and another pill I forgot the name of. The last try was levaquin 500mg 1X daily for 7 days. During the treatment (levaquin) I developed diarrhea. Its been over 3 weeks, and the diarrhea has continued. Also, the stinging when urinating hasn t gone away either. I have been staying hydrated and replacing my electrolytes when I can using sports drinks. What are some possible reasons and what should I expect when I go to my doctor?
Tue, 13 Aug 2019