How can redness and itching on the scrotum and penis be treated?

I am probably facing conditions related to scrotal dermatitis.I got red,itch at the scrotum/penis and its also wet, and i have burning sensation too. This have caused my penis to shrink and be too soft/weak. Please advice me on what to do because this have been disturbing me for more than one year now. I have done series of tests but all came out negative of no infection.
Mon, 17 Sep 2018
Hi.

If your applying any creams without your doctor's prescription, do avoid those creams. Because, some medications itself can irritate the scrotal skin. You can apply a mild steroid with antibiotic combination cream such as hydrocortisone with fusidic acid after consulting your dermatologist. If your rash gets worsen, do not hesitate to consult your doctor immediately.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Siva Subramanian,
Dermatologist