How can recurrent subconjunctival hemorrhage in the left eye be treated?

I am having recurrent subconjunctival hemorrhages in only my left eye since November 2017 They almost go away and then it happens Ive had them daily since. I am taking lubricating eye drops 3 or 4 times a day. My eye doctor says it isn t a retinal thing but I have pressure in that eye and I look horrible. Is there anything I can do?
Fri, 27 Jul 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Subconjunctival hemorrhage is caused by increase pressure causing small vessels to rupture which could be due to blood pressure and also due to cough or constipation. If you have any of these kindly get that treated first. It will go away in two weeks.

Hope that helps.