Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How can rectify the problem of knee bend ?

Hi Sir, I am 27year old, married 2year ago, my problem is knee bend, while i am standing my both the knees will touch each other, i can feel difference between others and mine, please tell me any solution for the same. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
ur problem seems to be a knock knee.
some braces are coming in the market that particularly ment for knock knee.
for that u hv to consult an orthopaedician, he/she will suggest u how to wear and how long u hv to wear.
tk care

Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor