How can pus-filled blisters on the hands and neck caused by ant bite be treated?

I was planted a fern, I cut it in half and there were a lot of ants and immediately I felt stinging on my hands and firearms. And as I continued my planting, felt a bit on my neck, ankle.
Ithat was over a week ago. I now started having very sore hard and puss filled bumps on my hands fingers neck back of neck and forearms.
Help
Thu, 31 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Start a short course of antibiotics for five to seven days preferably cloxacillin. Apply topical antibiotics like mupirocin. If symptoms persist, incision and drainage of the pus may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.