Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How can premature ejaculation be remedied?

hi i have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now and we are having certain trouble in the bedroom . My boyfriend suffers with PE premature ejeculation and it is getting to a point now where it is frustrating us both. It is at the point where it only lasts for about a minute or so but he lasts a while in foreplay . It is making us both stressed and it is putting a great strain on our relationship. I would just like to know is there anything we could do to help the situation or anything he could do to help himself?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry. donot try to rub too much or massage , u can go slow.

involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else. ask ur boyfriend to put cold water splashes onto his genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

erection of penis and ejaculation also varies from person to person.
pls revert back for further options and medications.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor