How can poor appetite in a toddler be managed?

Hi, i have 3 yrs old son,im very much worried about his health, because he s not eating anything even he is not taking milk, junk food, and also proper food. Im very much upset , what can i do? I always loose my mind of his not to eat habit...and in anger i used to slap him. Please help me to improve his eating habit.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

First do visit your pediatrician and see if weight and height is good for the growth potential of child. Many parents are concerned about the child. First see how rational is the fear. If indeed child is losing weight or not having adequate weight and height then the cause of said symptoms is to be found out. Also ask about dietary advice preferably written plan from your pediatrician or dietitian. Increase outdoor activity and sport.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.