How can pneumonia be cured?

How do you cure pneumonia My little sister has pneumonia she s had it since Christmas 2016 Is it normal for a 6 year old to get pneumonia at this time year she went up to the hospital around noon today and they told my mom that my little sister has pneumonia and she threw up black stuff after the appointment
Mon, 30 Jan 2017
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I understand your concern.
Pneumonia is infection of the lungs caused by bacteria called 'pneumococci'.
It can be cured by adminstration of appropriate course of antibiotics and antipyretic medications.
Also, general condition needs to be taken care by giving adequate physical rest and supplementing with healthy & nutritious food.
Gradually, the condition should recover well by taking above measures and should be back to normal.
Hope the information provided would be helpful.
All the best.