Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

How can pitted acne scars be treated ?

I am a 31 year old female. I have had acne my whole life. I have tried everything. Proactive, Murad, tetracyclin, Retin A...ect. Everything short of Accutane, which I will not take. Has anyone had any success with anything treating cystic acne , or any success treating (pitted/ice pick type) acne scars?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
External treatment for your acne has been failed right ? so now i would opine not to try anymore these sort of drugs. i think you must would have taken antibiotics, if not then you can take it from a good skin specialist as its cystic type of acne. 2nd thing can be tried is Homeopathic drugs. you have chronic pits also, though it may or may not be completely removed but at least new formation can be stopped(by controlling the body's tendency of acne) with hy treatment. i m sure you will get some favorable result if u proceed.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor