How can pica for raw rice be treated?

Dear sir\mam
I have been suffering from anemia from my child hood and I have pica that is eating raw rice regularly, if I take tablet that habit stops for some month again it starts pls suggest me what to do to come out of this pica
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Eating raw rice is not good, it causes food poisoning because of a protein called lectin which is present in raw rice and causes diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. In long term they may cause with celiac disease, colorectal cancer or diabetes.

Pica is generally associated with mineral deficiency in your body, Take multivitamin and mineral supplement tabs, one tablet daily and food rich in iron(green veggies, beans, liver, etc). Try to control yourself as eating raw rice also causes worms and thus you suffer from anemia. Deworm yourself, take Noworm tab.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Psychiatrist Dr. Adish V. Doshi's  Response

If you have the habit of eating raw rice, you need to first avoid a craving situation. you can divert your mind during craving by doing a pleasurable activity or make yourself busy in another activity.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.