How can peripheral neuropathy in the hands be treated?

Yes I have peripheral neuropathy in my hands due to toxity. I have had 3 failed back surgeries. I have lived with sciatica for years, but after my 3rd surgery. I know have back pain, and the sciatica. I was done!! 2 more hours I would have been in peace!! Instead I suffer even more!! It has been almost a year. I am so depressed!! In almost a year I have 90% of my strength back. The pain is still there. My little finger feels like a rubber band is wrapped around it, and cutting off the circulation. I know what nerve pain is, and it feel like my sciatica in my hands. My fingers are numb. This is not living. This only surviving for other people!!
Thu, 12 Apr 2018

You may be suffering from compressive neuropathy or peripheral neuropathy. Compression may be at brachial plexus or cord or carpal tunnel. Need to examined properly. Use pregabalin or gabapentin for pain and numbness. Use antidepressants for pain elevation. If symptoms not improved, please consult your neuro-physician. He will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu