How can perforated eardrum and vertigo be treated?

I had an eardrum rupture in January. Feel like my ear has a muffler over it. I have problems with vertigo have been taking decongestant for 9 months. Feel nauseated and weakness in my legs at times, headaches, pressure in my head and neck. Balance is off. Have hot flashes and sweating. I am 64 years old.
Wed, 6 Dec 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Good Evening,
Thanks for the information given,here some information can helpful for you
Perforated eardrums generally heal within two months, and any accompanying hearing loss is usually temporary. ... Also, if the patient has symptoms of severe dizziness and vomiting, facial paralysis, or hearing loss, more extensive surgery of the inner or middle ear may be required beyond patching the eardrum.
About vertigo
Vertigo treatment at home
Sit on the edge of your bed. Turn your head 45 degrees to the left (not as far as your left shoulder). Place a pillow under you so when you lie down, it rests between your shoulders rather than under your head.
Quickly lie down on your back, with your head on the bed (still at the 45-degree angle). The pillow should be under your shoulders. Wait 30 seconds (for any vertigo to stop).

Turn your head and body on its side to the right, so you're looking at the floor. Wait 30 seconds.
Slowly sit up, but remain on the bed a few minutes.
If the vertigo comes from your right ear, reverse these instructions. Sit on your bed, turn your head 45 degrees to the right, and so on.
Do these movements three times before going to bed each night, until you've gone 24 hours without dizziness.
Thanks,
Dr,Naeem. MD