Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How can penis size be increased ?

My penis size is too much small..thats why i am too much tensed because i m about to get married soon... kindly advice me that how can i make my penis erect forever and how to enlarge ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hi dear u had not mention the length of ur penis in normal position and in erection position .... fact is that in female only 2inch portion of vagina is supplied by nerves so thats only sensitive so if length of ur penis is long morethan 2 inch in erection position than its enough to satisfy ur partner ...... and dont feel inferior ... know fact
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
as your penis is small,you have not to worry and pl do not feel inferiority complex,size of penis does not come in way for getting children in future,
even after erection size is less than 3 inches,you may go for intercourse easily.
do not frustrate,do not think what your wife will feel.
please do not visit pseudo sexologist as they will still depress you more and will tell about more length of size,all are humbug ,
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor