Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
179 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can penile injury be treated?

Hi. I’m in my late twenties and have recently got tight foreskin. Three days ago while masturbating, my foreskin tore and started bleeding. The cut is not in the frenulum! I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and would like to know how to make the cut heal faster. Your advice will be really appreciated.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
donot worry the tear will heal take tab diclofenic and serratiopeptidase two times .
as there are prescription drugs please contact your local doctor he will prescribe these .
if you have any further query then you can come back to HealthcareMagic i will definitely help you and guide you appropriately .
With regards dr varinder joshi
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hai sir my name is kumar iam doing sex with my girl friend he donot opening his pussy clearly my cock is not entering in to his pussy I pussed my...