How can penile injury be treated?

Hi. I’m in my late twenties and have recently got tight foreskin. Three days ago while masturbating, my foreskin tore and started bleeding. The cut is not in the frenulum! I’m getting married in a couple of weeks and would like to know how to make the cut heal faster. Your advice will be really appreciated.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
donot worry the tear will heal take tab diclofenic and serratiopeptidase two times .
as there are prescription drugs please contact your local doctor he will prescribe these .
if you have any further query then you can come back to HealthcareMagic i will definitely help you and guide you appropriately .
With regards dr varinder joshi