How can paternity of an unborn child be confirmed?

Hello, please my friend av been sleeping with 2 guys, she use postinor2 after sex with first guy after sex and does not take postinor2 after sex with the other guy bcos he his her husband, wen she is pregnant ,is it the guy or the husband that impregnated her, Pls reply
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In first time she had used emergency contraception pill.
So pregnancy from that guy seem less likely

But to confirm paternity genetic testing should be done

Hope this will help you
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response

If the incidents have happened in the same menstruation cycle, then there will be no pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy with the husband are more.

I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Regards.