How can paraphimosis be treated?

I have paraphimosis for a about thirty years. Accually I trained the skin to stay back. It looks like it is circumcised. I just thought it would be easier to keep clean. And it is. Is there any thing dangerous with this. I ve never had a problem with it.
Mon, 15 Apr 2019
Oncologist 's  Response

The first thing your doctor will do is treat the swelling. This can be done by pressing your penis with a hand, wrapping your penis in a tight bandage, or using ice.

After the swelling has gone away, your doctor should be able to pull the foreskin back down.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Esmeralda Sera, Oncologist