How can panic attacks be treated?

Hi, I was in the hospital in a coma for 9days but altogether I was there for a month. Ever since I got home from being in rehab after the hospital, I keep having panic attacks like any minute I am going to quit breathing. The reason I was in the hospital was because I had a COPD attack and they had life support on me. I have been to doctors and all of them keep prescribing me anti-depressants and nothing is working. I was having trouble swallowing so today I was in the hospital as outpatient to get my throat stretched but that has not helped either. I am having a panic attack right now as I am typing this. Can you please help me?
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Paroxetine cr 12.5 mg HS n Clonazepam 0.25 mg BD and behavior therapy, it should be rule out any organic cause. You should take consultation from u r near by psychiatrist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.