How can painful warts like bumps under the breasts be treated?

I am a size 16 woman with large breasts. I have very painful irritations with large wart-like bumps under breasts and at panty line. I have tried yeast products and Silver solutions. Nothing is helping. I live in the desert, but this has been through late winter and early spring. I have gone to oversized underwear to help the irritation at thigh level, bought different kinds of underwear. I don t know what else to do.
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

These large bumps can be skin tags ( papilloma) ,it is better to have them examined and removed.constant friction over these papilloma can cause irritation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.