How can painful peripheral neuropathy be treated?

I am taking Gabapentin 600 mg 3 times per day. I constantly feel tired and sleepy. I have a very bad temper and feel there is not a damn thing that can be done to relieve the pain in my feet from neuropathy. Any ideas? My email address is YYYY@YYYY . I am retired US Air Force and retired US Civil Service.
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

You can continue Gabapentin and if pain persists, you can try analgesics like Oxycodone.

Psychological support is also a part of the treatment and you can try relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga also.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.