How can pain under the knee be treated?

I have been having pain under my knee on the inside of my right leg since before June 2018. So far I have been giving a shot in the side of my knee for arthritis and most recently a shot for bursitis under and in front of my knee (two weeks ago tomorrow). Tomorrow I go back to the orthopedics to tell them that I had relieve for about 5 days but now I m in considerable pain again. Any suggestions on what I can ask?
Thu, 8 Nov 2018

Most probably it could be due to arthritis. Consult an orthopaedic and plan for an MRI scan to assess the severity of the disease.

As a first line management, you can take analgesics like paracetamol or aceclofenac for pain relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Shinas Hussain's  Response

The symptoms are more likely suggestive of conditions like ligament or tendon involvement.

As of now, you can use analgesics/anti-inflammatory combination like Aceclofenac/Serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief. You can also try ice compression also.

If symptoms persist better to consult an orthopedician and plan for an MRI scan.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,

It might be an early sign of arthritis.

As a first line management, you can take analgesics like Paracetamol or Aceclofenac for pain relief.

Consult an orthopedician and get evaluated. An MRI scan is required for further assessment.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,