How can pain in the upper thighs be treated?

My upper thighs hurt, sometime to the point that I cannot walk upright. I walk bent over. Never in my life have I had any problems with my legs or any other parts of my body. Had scan and bone density scan and they say i have osteo-pendant. Taking alieve for pain.
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Pain in the upper thigh may be due to quadriceps muscle spasm or hypoglycemia or hypokalemia or nerve root compression or meralgia paresthetica etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Need MRI spine and nerve conduction study.
Avoid tight pants and shirts, if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Gopal Goel's  Response

In my opinion this pain is due to either slipped disc or Sacroiliitis. Only MRI Scan will confirm it. If you have had bone density scan , then please let us know the results so that I can help further. Please start complete treatment for osteoporosis or osteopenia, as per the report.

Hope I have answered your query.