How can pain in the tailbone after an injury be treated?

A few weeks ago I fell down the stairs... and ever since then I ve been having bad tailbone pain.. finally talked my mom into taking me to the doctors and they said they didn t see any major break but they said if it was a tiny heir line fracture their machines couldn t see it or tell... they gave me a week of antibiotics and they helped but now it s been almost 1 month since hen and the pain is increasing
Fri, 24 Feb 2017
Sexual Diseases Specialist 's  Response
take arnica 30in gloubles 4 pills thrice daily for 3 days and shyphytum 200in gloubles 4 pills for 7 days. if no improvement, than go for MRI and consult. thanks