Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
185 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can pain in the feet be treated?

my husband is 75 yrs and has RA, he is taking quinine pills and uses a nubilizer for breathing, we don t eat red meat, a dash diet, he has days of pain and now the feet have hardly any feeling, do you have any suggestions to make him more comfortable?
Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Report Abuse
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Pain in the feet may be due to inflammation of plantar fascia may cause plantar fasciitis or joint inflammation lead to pain and tendons and bursa involvement may lead to tendinitis and bursitis etc.
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.
Use physical therapy, regular exercise, heat and cold compress may give relief.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I m having problems with my feet I was diagnose with healspurse 5 or 6 years ago it is very painful to walk and now my big toe on my right foot has...