How can pain be managed after taking a Decapeptyl injection?

Hi doc just wanted to knw that 2 days bck was given hcg 10000 and after 36 hrs I took scan and follicle size increased from 20 to 23 and 19 to 24 but not ruptured . Doc adviced to take inj decaptyl 0.1 mg and m having pain from last day . What to do plz advice
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Where is the pain? Pain at the injection site or generalized body pain.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Headache, abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding/spotting, nausea, inflammation at the injection site are the side effects that may seen. Use cold and warm compression. Use tablet Paracetamol.

If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor immediately, he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.