How can pain around the right side of the head be treated?

I often have a pain only in the right side part of my Head(i.e. right eye, right eyebrow, right side forehead, right of the backside head) after i got dashed on the wall severely... I also went for the eye check-up but the doctor told me that eyesight is perfect and to consult a neurologist... And I did the same but after several check-ups, doctor told me that everything is fine since i didn t have any kind of symptoms after my injury like blood or vomiting or fainting... but i didnt have anything except the pain on right side part of my head... i have much trouble in reading books, use of mobile phone & laptop... Kindly suggest me a help...
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

You are having post traumatic headache complaint. For pain relief analgesic can be taken as and when required. Your neurologist might had examined your neurological system. So no need to worry.Don't work constantly on computer and take a rest while working. If no improvement in few days then CT scan can be done.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.