How can pain and weakness in the legs be treated?

I ve had x-rays mri injections, physical therapy, therapy is making it worse weakness in legs painful in lower right back can t walk and climb steps.Found out I bulging disc been dealing with this for almost a year. Seen doctors office over and over need help!
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

As per your history you are suffering from disc herniation with nerve root compression. MRI is done for you and it is specific for diagnosis of spine pathology. primary treatment for disc herniation is rest analgesics and physiotherapy. if not relieved then epidural steroid injection should be considered. Since you are done with this all measures last option is surgical removal of disc herniation part. Weakness in legs is indication for surgery. If you have send detailed MRI report I would be in better position to judge your condition. I would advise visit to spine surgeon as he will be better person to judge further line of action.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.