How can overdose of Fenistil drops in an infant be managed?

We erroneously used Fenistil drops-by mistake in nose for 2 times 6 month baby. Just we realizes it will give in mouth.we got fear. Is it need to take him to the hospital? We are shocked. We don t know what to do?pls give us a solution. Pls guide immediately.
Mon, 22 Jan 2018
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
dear user

thanks for contact HCM

brief answer

you need not to worry about that and no need to go to hospital

detailed answer

i feel your worry about that mistake but it will cause no severe problem to your infant and we see alot of cases in our clinic that have this mistake and more severe than that and we always reassure the mother as there is mucus membrane of the nose that protect from foregn bodies and this finistil drops are not errosive it is just fluid that we have its pathway to the mouth through that orifice between nose and mouth so please dont worry

wish your baby healthy life