How can one treat swollen lymph nodes in the neck and headache?

I have had a headache for about 8 days that has oscillated between an ache and intense stabbing pain. It has been pretty intense and almost sent me to the ED because no OTC pain relievers were helping. I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck also for 8-10 days (they appear to be reducing in size now). I have been tired but not overwhelmingly so. No night sweats, no weight lose. I do get occasional painless swelling in my left lower leg and that has been occurring for about 10 months
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

How old are you? Since when you're suffering from? It may be due to upper respiratory tract infection or tuberculosis or lymphoma or retroviral disease etc.

You have to check it out ESR, chest x-ray, sputum examination, and lymph node biopsy. Please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist